Here are 10 reasons why Social Media is important for a business or brand:
Increased Brand Recognition
- Social Media platforms allow you to reach new people and new demographics. The more you reach the more you increase your brand recognition!
Improved Brand Loyalty
- Several studies have shown that companies that are active on social media have a loyal following. Happy customers can now reach you directly on Social Media and can follow your platforms for your most recent updates.
More Opportunities to Convert
- People can find you via shares and tags, making it easier to convert potential sales. There are multiple strategies to create sales funnels through Social Media. Here’s a helpful example from Social Media Examiner: www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-create-a-video-sales-funnel-with-social-media/
Higher Conversion Rates
- More eyes on your brand or product = higher conversions.
Higher Brand Authority
- When people love your brand/service they’re going to post for your benefit.
Increased Inbound Traffic
- Brands and business receive more exposure to their websites when using SMM (Social Media Marketing).
Decreased Marketing Costs
- Viral sharing is free advertising. The more engagements (likes, shares, comments) the more exposure your brand or business gets. Even when you pay for Facebook Ads, you’re still getting an increase in Organic Reach (free exposure).
Better Search Engine Rankings
- Google’s algorithm states that Social Media is a big part of ranking. There are also SMM strategies that include using Keywords from Google to help with your SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Richer Customer Experiences
- Instant customer interaction. You can instantly reply to your customers who engage with your platforms.
Improved Customer Insights
- You can receive instant feed back from your customers that can help shape your brand or product for the better.
Still not convinced? Contact me at Jeff@SocialEmcee.com for more discussion and I’d be happy to answer any questions. Like and Follow Social Emcee on Facebook for Social Media Marketing insights! Thanks, and remember that Sharing is caring!